Friday, September 26, 2008

Dodgers Game: RUINED


For the past month, I had been looking foward to attending the final regular season home game of the Los Angeles Dodgers. I had scored 4 tickets when some one in my office (J-Boy) was able to get them. So I invited J-Boy, Lurch, and Elmer Dills to attend the game. They were box seats by the dugout. The seats came with "all you can eat" rights at the 3rd Base Dugout Club.



No sooner than we got there, and loaded up on Dodgers Dogs, then I returned to the seats with my Iced-Cream sundae with SPRINKLES. As I walked down the steps, I looked over to the seats and Elmer Dilles and J-Boy started fidgeting around and distracting me, making me spill my Iced-Cream sundae all over the place, my pants, the floor, and some man's leg.


Next, J-Boy snatched a baseball from a little girl after Raphael Furcal threw the ball specifically for the little girl. Only after about a dozen adults complained about the "bully who stole the ball from the girl," did he return it. "I still get the glory for catching the ball," he muttered to himself.



Finally J-Boy and Elmer Dills made us leave at the top of the 9th Inning. After the game was over, players came into the stands WHERE WE WERE SITTING and "high fived" the remaining fans. Thus, we missed out of getting a "high five" because Elmer and J-Boy had a case of Mr. Sandman.



Lurch was the only good one. Except he was a wimp. There was a hot chick sitting next to him the whole game, and he didn't even try to talk to her.

(actual photo of the hot chick below)

1 comment: