Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas: RUINED



Lurch's Christmas was ruined by the publisher of this Blog who insulted Lurch by giving him a box of Almond Roca and Snack-Well cookies. "This is a bunch of crap," he said as he gave them away to anyone who happened to pass by.

Frightened for my life, I went out and purchased a case of beef jerky for Lurch, hoping that this time he would not reject my gift. Unfortunately, Lurch did not know of the replacement gift until AFTER Christmas, and thus, to quote Lurch, although he accepted my new gift, "Christmas was ruined!"
Worse, since Lurch has been away for a week a number of people have used his absence as an opportunity to perloin the beef jerky. Now I won't get any credit for the gift.

1 comment:

  1. This guy Lurch sounds like an ungrateful jerk!

    ReplyDelete