Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OBAMA NOT LEGALLY PRESIDENT!!

Article II, Section 1, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution requires the president-elect to recite the following language in order to be sworn into the office of the president:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

In defiance of the U.S. Constitution, Barack Hussein Obama said,

"I Barak Hussein Obama do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of President of the United States faithfully, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God."

He intentionally misplaced the adverb "faithfully" so that it would give him wiggle room to not faithfully execute the office!

He legally is not the president! And, since the U.S. Constitution requires it to be done by noon, the time for him to take the oath has passed and he does not get to take it again!

Joseph Biden is the only one who properly took the oath, and therefore he is the lawful President of the United States!

1 comment:

  1. he must have read your blog because he re-did it!!!

    ReplyDelete