Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Please Help This Man!

This morning, I received the following e-mail:

Dear Attorney:

I am seeking attorney representation in the matter mentioned below. My wife was raped by Federal Agents. I provide a copy of this letter submitted to Congress/Senate formally requesting the appointment of an Independent Special Prosecutor.

-Bert


Dear Congressman/Senator:

As most of the Legislative Branch members already know, the Oakland Chief United States Attorney, DOUG SPRAGUE has been under investigation for rape crimes since 2006. Further, we all already know that the folks who reside at 7515 Oxford Circle in Dublin, California are prejudice and smoked/terrorized their African-American neighbor next-door. I am still patiently waiting for Justice into my wife’s rape incident [Leonor Raso from Dublin, CA] – my wife was raped by Federal Agents. I asked for restraining orders over 2 years ago.

There are LACERATIONS in the ASSES of innocent women and I have to “KISS ASS” in order to get an Independent Special Prosecutor appointed? Why were innocent women under duress by way of Direct Energy Weapons? Can we put a stop to this kind of abuse? Do I need a lobbyist? It should be noted that the former Attorney General, Alberto Gonzales, is also involved in this scandal.

Bert Agrela
Whistleblower
Direct 510-575-6267

UPDATE: The Department of Justice has yet to submit a monetary settlement to my former wife and self.

cc: National/International News Media

MAKE A $25.00 DONATION BY VISITING
SpamController has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.paypal.com" claiming to be www.WHISTLEBLOWERBURT.COM

2 comments:

  1. Wears a tinfoil hat in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting spam mail from this guy. I love the "cc: National/International New Media" line. Nice touch.

    cc: The World

    ReplyDelete