Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Perspective

I give Mike Huckabe one week to quit or he is an egotistical dick. Up to now, I haven’t had a problem with him staying in. But its now time From this point forward, every vote he gets and every word he says is to the benefit of liberalism, economic, social and foreign policy liberalism.

McCain has work to do with conservatives. Every day that Huckabe stands in is a day of delay to the critical path of unifying the party in time to defeat a liberal democrat.

The last time I recall a shoe in Republican nominee challenged from the right throughout the primary was 1992 Pat Buchanon against GHWB. Rather than stepping aside and allowing GHWB to confront the left once the nomination became determined, he instead stayed in and hit Bush from the right while Clinton hit him from the left. Then Bush lost.

If Huckabe doesn’t get out, I think we’ll know that his famous and endearing humility is rather fake. I see ego. I see a man who has tasted the drug and cannot put it down. Have you ever had a thousand people call your name and try to touch you as you move through a crowd? Me neither, but I presume its pretty intoxicating. Let it go Huck.

No comments:

Post a Comment