Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pizza Mania Dissapoints with Bloody Pizza

ON THE DASHBOARD: Pizza Mania's Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza.

THE SPECS: Pizza, Oh Boy!

DOES IT DELIEVER: Well, last night I ordered a pepperoni and mushroom pizza from my favorite pizzaria, Pizza Mania. I was really looking forward to eating that pizza.

Mmmmmm. Family Pizza Night. I dreamed about this night.


But then when the guy delivered it there was a problem.


The guy was fiddling with his finger and I saw blood on the receipt. Then I saw blood on his finger. Then I saw him dip his bloody finger into the pizza.


So after I paid him, gave him a big tip, and closed the door I got MAD! I threw the bloody pizza away. That'll show them.
IS IT WORTH THE MONEY AND CALORIES? Only if you think contracting AIDS is a fair price for pizza.


MY FINAL DASHBOARD DINING RATING: No Bites out of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment